Tableau Training in Chennai
Tableau is a business intelligence tool that has revolutionised the field of data visualisation. With its user-friendly drag and drop, mechanism tableau helps in creating excellent picturisation of data within a matter of seconds. It offers high-end graphics along with a number of other functions and modifications. It is compatible across a number of platforms and devices. We offer you the best tableau training in Chennai.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
Before that let us tell you why you should opt for a course in this software.
– Tableau offers unmatched visualisation and graphics.
– It is compatible with various databases such as spreadsheets, cloud, SQL etc.
– It is also compatible across devices ranging from desktops to mobile phones and retains the same unparalleled graphics quality.
– A variety of graphs can be created with the software. Map based visualisation can also be done with ease.
– The market for Tableau is witnessing rapid growth owing to the ongoing Big Data revolution in the field of technology.
– Tableau also allows for ease in publishing and sharing data and is also extremely time saving.
We welcome you to the best Tableau training institute in Chennai. Our Tableau course in Chennai incorporates a number of effective methods and highlights.
– The presence of an efficient set of trainers with a sound knowledge in tableau and data visualisation techniques.
– A keen connects to the latest developments in the field of data visualisation and tableau.
– On successful completion of our course, you will be competent in the field of data visualisation using Tableau. We shall impart to you the best ways of creating attractive dashboards and graphics with the help of the software.
– You shall gain adequate knowledge for the easy handling of Big Data using tableau.
At the end of this training module you will be able to;
Understand the necessity of reporting and analytics ETL
Obtain an insight into Tableau and its competitive data analytics tools in the market
Understand Tableau Architecture and components
Obtain a molecular understanding of each option within the tableau environment
Create various visualizations
Formulate computations within visualizations
Create Interactive dashboards
Work on industry-specific projects
Publish your dashboards as files and on web pages..
Who can learn this course?
One who has a basic understanding computer and who has the zeal to pursue a career in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence can enhance their career opting for this course. A tableau is an unbiased tool used equally by users of all career scope such as Developers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants and Project Managers. The course is suitable for;
Graduates with interest a progressive career in data analytics and reporting
Beginners to the world of business reporting and data analysis
Job Seekers who are interested in a Business Analytics career
Professionals who have a basic understanding of Data warehousing concepts, data computation, and Statistics.
Prerequisite: Knowledge in computers and understanding about Microsoft Spreadsheet is an added advantage.
Tableau has immense scope in the market and is currently leading the competition with its competitors. Being the top choice for the customer, top MNCs have numerous opportunities for Tableau developers to fulfill customer requirements. Not to mention the ability to understand other reporting tools through the understanding of tableau. A large number of freelancing opportunities are present in the market. Hence goes without saying that working on Tableau will always pave way for a prospective career in the Industry.
Course Duration Information
The duration of the course will be approximately 20 Hours including the project session. Weekday classes (Monday to Friday) will be conducted for a minimum of 1 Hour 30 Minutes and weekend (Saturday & Sunday) classes will be conducted for 3 Hours, at a time of your choice.
The best Tableau training in Chennai awaits you at our institute. Waste no more time and get enrolled with us.
Introduction and Overview
- Overview of ETL
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Tableau Vs Other tools
- Introduction to Tableau Architecture
- What is Data Visualization?
- Installation and exploring Tableau Environment.
Understanding Tableau Terminologies & Architecture
- Deep Dive into Tableau Architecture
- Tableau Files
- Launching Tableau
- Exploring Menu and Options
- Exploring Tools and Analytics Panel
- Dimensions and Measure
- Cards and Pills
- Connection to Data Source
- Data Loading Options
- Data Types in Tableau
- Overview of Show Me
Types of Charts in Tableau
- Cross Tables
- Bar Charts
- Pie Charts
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Geographic Map
- Heat Map
- Line Graphs
- Box Plot
- Gantt Chart
- Bullet Chart
- Circle View
- Dual-Line Charts
- Area Charts
- Stacked Bar Chart
Managing Tableau Worksheets
- Adding, Duplicating and Renaming Worksheets
- Reordering, Clearing and Deleting Worksheets
- Displaying Data of a Visualization
- Worksheet Tab Options
- Showing and Hiding Elements
- Saving and Converting Worksheets
- Package Workbook
Working on Data in Tableau
- Mathematical Operations
- Logical Operations
- Marks Card
- Creating Calculated Fields
- Creating Custom Field using Formula
- Table Calculation
- Types of Filters
- Filter Options
- Conditional Filters
- Quick Filters
- Editing and Clearing Filters
Working on charts in Tableau
- Creating and Pivoting Crosstab
- Un-pivoting Crosstab
- Crosstab Rows and Column Options
- Totals and Subtotals
- Quick Visualization Change
- Creating Basic Charts
- Converting Measure to Dimensions
- Resizing a Visualization
Formatting Tableau Visualizations
- Formatting Chart Elements
- Format Axis
- Changing Color Sequence in Charts
- Trend Lines
- Publishing options for Workbooks and Dashboards.
- Publishing as scriplet
- Creating a Dashboard
- Adding Elements to Dashboard
- Working on a Dashboard
- Filters in a Dashboard
- Creating Interactive Dashboards
- Actions and Filters in Dashboards
Understanding Tableau Products
- Tableau Desktop
- Tableau Server
- Tableau Online
- Tableau Mobile
- Tableau Public
- Tableau Reader
- Real Time project
- Create Dashboards
- Implementing Best Practices
- Publish Dashboard
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar