Microsoft Azure Training in Chennai
Microsoft Azure or Windows Azure is a cloud-based platform that is credited with providing a great degree of scalability. It is a panacea for developers who seek to build, deploy and manage apps in an agile manner and with maximum cost reduction. The platform achieves all this with the help of the technique of virtualisation that it employs on a massive scale making use of Microsoft’s global distribution of data centres. It makes use of SQL Azure database for operations. Microsoft Azure training in Chennai is a popular choice owing to the great number of benefits offered by the crowd based platform.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
About Microsoft Azure course in Chennai
Here is a list of reasons as to why Microsoft Azure is important:
– Azure is extremely cost-effective and scalable even for companies that are small in size and have limited access to resources.
– It requires limited amount of coding owing to the application of virtualisation and thus remains a preferred choice among developers.
– It is an ideal platform in terms of capability to solve business challenges.
– The platform incorporates a wide variety of data recovery options and this one does not have to harbour the fear of data loss.
We offer you the best Microsoft Azure course in Chennai. The highlights of our Azure course in Chennai include:
– An experienced and efficient set of trainers that constantly update their knowledge base in consonance with the advancements in the various cloud-based platforms.
– Course structure designed so as to give maximum practical knowledge to the students. Individual needs of the students would be addressed with great care.
– Our course provides you with a comprehensive idea of how to work with Azure and its various tools, manage its cloud services etc.
– The course aims to enhance the capabilities of both developers and administrators.
– On completion, you will be acquainted with the ways of creating, modifying and storing software effectively with the help of Azure.
Look no further for the best Azure Training Institute in Chennai. Get in touch with us for the best Azure course in Chennai. with extensive guidance from our team of experts.
Cloud Computing Introduction
- What is Cloud Computing
- Cloud Characteristics
- Cloud Computing Service Models
- Deployment Models in Cloud Computing
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
Getting Starting with Azure
- Introduction to Azure
- Azure Hosting Models
- Azure Services
- Subscribing to Microsoft Azure
- Azure Portals
- Azure Resource Group
- Installing Microsoft Azure SDK
Azure App Services – Web Apps
- App Types
- Deploying Web App directly from Visual Studio.
- Automate deployment from Dropbox
- Continuous Delivery using Visual Studio Team Service
- Scaling a Web Apps
- Traffic Manager
- Application Settings Configuration
- Understanding Deployment Slots
- Configure a custom domain name
- Enable SSL for your custom domain
- Monitoring, Debugging and Diagnosis
Windows Azure SQL Database
- Comparing SQL Azure Database to Azure / On-Premise SQL Server.
- Creating and Using SQL Server and SQL Database
- Azure SQL Database Tools.
- Using Azure SQL Database with EF Code First.
- Migrating on-premise database to SQL Azure.
- Planning the Deployment
- Elastic Storage.
- Monitoring Azure SQL Database
- Configure SQL Database Auditing
- Manage Business Continuity
- Azure SQL Database vs SQL Server in IaaA VM
- Understanding DocumentDB database Schema
- Creating and Saving Documents
- Reading Documents
- About Azure Storage
- C# / MS.NET Azure Storage SDK
- Working with Blob Storage
- Working with Tables Storage
- Working with Queues Storage
- Working with Files Storage
- REST API
- Working with Storage Tables
- Working with Azure Queues
Azure Web Jobs
- Developing and Hosting Web Jobs Application
- Azure WebJobs SDK
- Sample Application including WebApps and WebJobs.
App Service – Mobile Apps
- Mobile Apps Introduction
- Creating Server and Client Projects
- Working with Easy tables using Azure Portal
- Developing Windows 8 Client Application
- Mobile App Authentication
- Facebook Authentication
- Azure Active Directory Authentication
- Enabling Offline Sync
- Implementing Push Notification
App Service – API Apps
- Creating an API App
- Deploying an API App
- Consuming an API App
- Using API App in Logic App
Azure App Service – Logic Apps
- Creating a Simple Logic App
- Handling array of Items using for-each and condition
- Understanding Triggers and Actions
- Using Custom API App in Logic App
Azure Cloud Service
- What is Cloud Service
- Cloud Service vs App Service
- Understand Cloud Service Roles
- Developing Cloud Service Application with Web Role
- Deploying Cloud Service Application
- Production and Staging Slots
- Using Azure Database in Cloud Service
- Adding Worker Role to the Solution.
- Delete deployments and a cloud service
- Configure the application for SSL
- Configure Roles for Remote Desktop Login
- Running Multiple Websites
- Scaling a Cloud Service
- Debugging an Azure Cloud Service
- Transient Fault Handling
- To Configure and Run Startup Tasks for a Cloud Service
- Enable Communication for Role Instances in Azure
- Using the .NET SDK to access an endpoint.
- Network traffic rules to control role communication
Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Installing the required modules
- Login to Azure Portal
- Creating Resource Group
- Managing Storage Accounts using PowerShell
- Understanding and Working with ARM Templates
Azure Service Bus
- Service Bus Basics
- Hosting WCF Service in Azure
- Relayed Messaging
- Service Bus Queues
- Topics and Subscriptions
- Handling Sessions
- Handling Transactions
Azure Media Service
- What is Media Services
- Media Service in Azure Portal
- Create an Azure Media Service Account
- Upload and Encode Video/Audio
- Publish and Play Content
- Media Services Development with.NET
- Uploading Media File Programmatically
- Uploading.WMV Encoding to MP4 Format
Azure Virtual Networks
- Overview of Azure Networking
- Virtual Network Benefits
- Understanding Network Resources
- Create a VNet using Azure Portal
- Create a Subnet
- Create a Network Security Group
- Create Network Interface Card and PublicIP
- Understanding and Using Azure DNS
- Using PowerShell Commands
Azure IAAS Virtual Machine
- Comparing VM with Web Apps and Cloud Services
- Create a Windows Virtual Machine using Portal / PowerShell
- Understanding and Capture VM Images
- Deploy a New VM Instance from the captured Image
- Deploy popular application frameworks by using Azure Resource
- Manager templates
- Understanding and Creating Availability Sets.
- Load Balancing between multiple Virtual machines
- Caching Overview
- What is Redis Cache
- Creating a Redis Cache
- Developing Redis Cache Client
- Controlling Expiration
Azure Active Directory
- Azure AD Introduction
- The relationship between AD DS and Azure AD
- Managing Active Directories
- Adding a custom domain name to Azure AD
- Managing Users, Groups and Devices
- Adding Co-Administrators for a Subscription
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Integrating On-Premise AD Identities with Azure AD
- Integrating Gallery Applications with Azure AD
- Integrating On-Premise Applications with Azure AD
- Implementing Azure AD B2B Collaboration
- Implementing Azure AD B2C Collaboration
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar