DevOps Training in Chennai
IT certifications have served as the benchmark for professionals to stay updated with the technological world and give the edge over others. There are multiple certifications and training institutes available. But picking the right one is crucial. If you are looking for the best DevOps training institute in Chennai, you have ended up on the right website and right page. Our team of professionals provide the best DevOps training in Chennai. An integrated combo of operations and development in an IT enterprise is referred to as DevOps. Engineers from both departments work together to deliver DevOps support. This support ranges right from development and design to implementation.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
Here is a list of advantages that DevOps training provides the trainees:
- DevOps is a new trend in the IT domain with more businesses looking at employing DevOps processes and practices. This offers better job opportunities.
- DevOps revolves around intuitive decision-making methods and thought processes. It comes with a list of technical and business benefits that can be implemented in an enterprise.
- If you are DevOps certified professional, you have access to an increased salary.
- After the DevOps training, employees will be able to exhibit increased productivity and effectiveness.
- Through DevOps methodology, increased communication and collaboration between the development and operation teams can be developed.
- With DevOps comes a higher level of accountability for building and running applications that will work as planned. DevOps is associated with features such as stability, performance, great user-experience, security and the time to market.
DevOps caters to a hybrid approach towards software development and corresponding enterprise operations. Our DevOps course in Chennai will offer IT professionals the necessary push to your career. Enrol to our DevOps training program in Chennai and get your classes kickstarted straight away.
Course objectives DevOps Training in Chennai:
Use Git to store the application code.
Setup Dev/test environment with Vagrant.
Build High availability3-tier architecture on AWS VPC.
Provisioning using Puppet/Chef/Ansible.
Build Infrastructure using Cloudformation/Terraform.
Implement Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
Setup Server/Application Monitoring using CloudWatch and Nagios.
Auto Scale with AWS Autoscaling.
Automate repetitive Admin task with Shell.
Who can learn this course?
This course is suitable for System Administrators, Developers, IT Managers, IT Operations team members, who want to learn more about DevOps.
Devops is hot niche skill right now and one of the highest paying job in the market. This course will help you get prepared for your dream devops job.
Course Duration Information
This DevOps training will happen for 30 hours. If you opt for weekend classes Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt of weekdays classes all Monday to Friday you need to spend at-least 90mins.
Introduction and Course Agenda
- Introduction to the DevOps Course
- What is DevOps
- DevOps: Continuous Delivery and Benefits
- DevOps: Lean thinking, a change of culture
- Version Control (GIT)
- Git Commands Overview
- Demo: GIT commands and github
- Introduction to Provisioning
Automation and Configuration Management
- Introduction to Automation and Configuration Management
- Ansible: introduction
- Ansible: Installation
- Ansible: Installation demo
- Ansible: First Playbook
- Ansible: First Playbook demo
- Ansible: Provisioning with vagrant and EC2
- Ansible: Roles
- Introduction to Continuous Integration
- Jenkins: Introduction and installation
- Jenkins: Prepare Play App
- Jenkins: Build an app
- Jenkins: building applications with sbt or maven
- Jenkins: install and build a demo
- Deployment Introduction
- Artifact storage and deployment
- Artifact storage and deployment demo
- Continuous Monitoring
- Introduction to microservices
- Introduction to docker
- Docker demo
- Docker Architecture
- Docker Images
- Docker Networking
- Docker Volumes.
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar