Data Science with R training in Chennai
Large chunks of data are being produced in the cyber world as we speak. This Big Data if properly harnessed can revolutionise human civilisation and it is exactly what the field of Data Science seeks to achieve. It incorporates machine learning, statistical tools, data mining etc in order to make predictions and study patterns of existing data. R is termed as the ‘golden child’ of Data Science. The programming language is an undisputed item in the arsenal of any quality data scientist. We offer you the best Data Science with R training program in Chennai
Fill This Form For Demo Class
About Data Science with R training in Chennai
– Data Science is sure to open the door to thousands of jobs in the coming decades.
– Big Data analysis is becoming a must in all industries in order to remain relevant.
– A better understanding of the Data generated can improve the efficiency of businesses and institutions. We can predict market behaviour, consumer behaviour, law and order issues etc.
– R is a programming language that is compatible across various platforms.
– R is competent in handling large volumes of data and running simulations is open source and extremely flexible.
– R has an active and vibrant global user community with extensive online libraries. It is one of the top programming languages of the present day.
While there may be many institutions in and around the city, what makes us the top Data Science with R training institute in Chennai?
– Presence of efficient trainers who have an in-depth and practical knowledge, capable of providing the best Data Science with R training in Chennai.
– Our course makes you competent in the tools of data science and analytics.
– We provide you with a comprehensive application oriented knowledge of R for coding.
The course will begin with an introduction to analytics and data science; conduct an overview of key algorithms and models; and cover the important role that statistics and probability play in the field. It will then turn to the topic of R. It will explain the syntax and variables of the language and how to proficiently use it for data structures, manipulation, and visualization. The data science with R online training program will carry out an overview of the different kinds of regression models that are used. And, R Analytics online training will also include creating and graphing data sets, plotting data, and using data frames.
Who can learn this course?
R Analytics online training is intended for data scientists and those with some background in statistics, programming languages, or software engineering. R combines the fields of computer programming with statistics and graphics, and familiarity with any of these fields is an advantage. However, there are no formal requirements, and anyone can register for the data science with R online training program.
A data scientist with certification in R and real world experience in carrying out data analysis has a world of opportunities before him. It suffices to say that Google is known to use R for everything it can, and smaller companies tend to follow what Google does. Surveys have shown that R is gaining on big-data analysis packages due to its flexibility, documentation, and open-source code. This suggests that the demand for R programmers is robust and will remain so, and those new to the field have a good chance of getting hired.
R is becoming the most common language of major corporations, and a sign of its extensive flexibility is the widely different kinds of companies that use R, such as Pfizer, Bank of America, and Shell, among many others. This is further proof that R is likely to continue to be adopted by smaller companies into the future.
The best Data Science with R course in Chennai is waiting for you within our classrooms.
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R Studio Overview
Understanding R data structure
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Cbind,Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Getting a subset of Data
- Missing values
- Converting between vector types
- Reading Tabular Data files
- Reading CSV files
- Importing data from excel
- Loading and storing data with clipboard
- Accessing database
- Saving in R data
- Loading R data objects
- Writing data to file
- Writing text and output from analyses to file
- Selecting rows/observations
- Rounding Number
- Creating string from variable
- Search and Replace a string or Number
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Relabeling the column names
- Data sorting
- Data aggregation
- Finding and removing duplicate records
Using functions in R
- Apply Function Family
- Commonly used Mathematical Functions
- Commonly used Summary Functions
- Commonly used String Functions
- User defined functions
- local and global variable
- Working with dates
- While loop
- If loop
- For loop
- Arithmetic operations
Charts and Plots
- Box plot
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
- Cover all the current trending packages for Graphs
Machine Learning Algorithm:
- Sentiment analysis with Machine learning
- C 5.0
- Support vector Machines
- K Means
- Random Forest
- Naïve Bayes algorithm
- Linear Regression
- Non Linear Regression
- Predictive time series forecasting
- K means clustering
- P value
- Find outlier
- Neural Network
- Error Measure
- Overture of R Shiny
- What is Hadoop
- Integration of Hadoop in R
- Data Mining using R
- Clinical research preface in R
- API in R (Twitter and Facebook)
- Word Cloud in R
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar