Data Science Course in Chennai
With each passing day, the world is transforming more and more into an internet-dependent society. The field of data science that has emerged out of the unimaginable volume of data on the internet. It is one of the most promising and exciting fields in technology in terms of employment generation. As the field is rapidly gaining traction, this would be the apt time to get yourself enrolled with us for the best Data Science training program in Chennai.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
Data Science can be considered as an umbrella term encompassing many fields such as data analytics, statistics, data mining, machine learning etc. The virtual world today is an ocean of data. The processing of this Big Data offers exciting prospects for businesses and institutions alike. With the tools of data science market behaviour, consumer behaviour, weather patterns, investor behaviour etc can be easily analysed and harnessed for better planning by businesses. Various strategic interests can also be addressed efficiently with data science. A strong faculty who are well versed in the specifics of the domain substantiate our claim of being the best data science training institute in Chennai.
Here is why you should opt for our Data Science course in Chennai:
– the field of data science is going to produce an employment boom in the near future. Thus the right skills would get you a hefty paycheck.
– opportunities in data science are going to surge in both the public as well as private sector and across the wide spectrum of industries.
– The growing discourse on data privacy and data security further enhances the scope of the field.
– attainment of professional prowess in the analysis and organisation of Big Data is assured upon the successful completion of our Data Science training in Chennai.
– Our Data Science course promises to introduce you to the latest developments and tools in data science.
Your search for the best Data Science Course in Chennai can end right here at our doorstep. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself enrolled with us right away.
At end of this training, you will be able to,
Creating user defined package in R
Automation of any data and publish in R itself
Able to analyse big data
Competent to work in data mining, Machine learning and statistics
Who can learn this course?
Data science Training will be suitable for,
Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
Understanding the concepts and applications of this which will cover in this course could be the key for anyone who is aspiring their carrier in this field.
Course Duration Information
This training will be happen for 20 hours. If you opt for weekend classes both Saturday and Sunday you will be having approximately 2 hours 30 mins in scheduled time of the batch you chose. If you opt of weekdays classes all Monday to Friday, you need to spend at-least 90mins.
Introduction to R
- What is R?
- Why R?
- Installing R
- R environment
- How to get help in R
- R Studio Overview
Understanding R data structure
- Variables in R
- Data frames
- Cbind,Rbind, attach and detach functions in R
- Getting a subset of Data
- Missing values
- Converting between vector types
- Reading Tabular Data files
- Reading CSV files
- Importing data from excel
- Loading and storing data with clipboard
- Accessing database
- Saving in R data
- Loading R data objects
- Writing data to file
- Writing text and output from analyses to file
- Selecting rows/observations
- Rounding Number
- Creating string from variable
- Search and Replace a string or Number
- Selecting columns/fields
- Merging data
- Relabeling the column names
- Data sorting
- Data aggregation
- Finding and removing duplicate records
Using functions in R
- Apply Function Family
- Commonly used Mathematical Functions
- Commonly used Summary Functions
- Commonly used String Functions
- User defined functions
- local and global variable
- Working with dates
- While loop
- If loop
- For loop
- Arithmetic operations
Charts and Plots
- Box plot
- Pie graph
- Line chart
- Developing graphs
- Cover all the current trending packages for Graphs
Machine Learning Algorithm:
- Sentiment analysis with Machine learning
- C 5.0
- Support vector Machines
- K Means
- Random Forest
- Naïve Bayes algorithm
- Linear Regression
- Non Linear Regression
- Predictive time series forecasting
- K means clustering
- P value
- Find outlier
- Neural Network
- Error Measure
- Overture of R Shiny
- What is Hadoop
- Integration of Hadoop in R
- Data Mining using R
- Clinical research preface in R
- API in R (Twitter and Facebook)
- Word Cloud in R
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar