Android Training in Chennai
If you are in Chennai and looking to master Android, our Android training program in Chennai could be your optimal choice. We have a team of experienced Android professionals who will take you through the different modules that are part of our Android course in Chennai. For developers, Android provides a platform to create games and applications for Android users across the globe and distribute them instantly in the marketplace.
Fill This Form For Demo Class
About Android Training in Chennai
Anyone having a glimpse of data about the world of computing will easily know that Android is the single most popular mobile platform in the world. Android is the renowned platform that powers millions of mobile devices across the globe. With Android, you get games, apps, books, music, movies and other digital content in a more customised way.
Here is a list of crucial advantages that expertise over Android App Development will offer you:
- Since it is an open source platform, developers can interact with the mighty Android Developer community and can incorporate their learnings in the app development projects
- Android-based applications are highly customisable and this means that your ideas can be translated into functionalities rather easily
- Android Application has a wider scope for low investment and high ROI. This encourages businesses to go with an Android App for their business
- The requirement for specific applications for businesses means that Android Developers will be on the constant need for years to come
- Mastering the art of Android App development will open doors for freelancing job options.
Are you looking for the best Android Training in Chennai? Our team of experts are here to guide you through. Serving as the top Android Training Institute in Chennai, we offer a blend of practical and theoretical knowledge in the space of Android. Step into our office for a demo session and we will provide you with strong reasons as to why you should pick us over the rest.
At the end of Android training, you will be able to,
Learn to write advanced java programs
Build an independent Mobile application
Ability to work on Real world projects.
Learn how to work with SQLite(Internal storage) to store and retrieve data
Who can learn this course?
Participants who are very keen and interested to learn how android application works and interacts with an Operating System can do this course. This training will be suitable for,
College / School Students
People who want to develop a Mobile application for their own needs.
Android is a widely used Mobile Operating System in the world. Around 60% of smartphones run on Android Operating System and the number of Android users is also increasing in day-by-day. Then, obviously, the demand in the IT sector will also be very high. In future Android is going to rule the technology world because Android is owned by the technology giant Google and I definitely say that Android will be a promising technology in the future. So learning Android will definitely get you a job in IT industry and there are plenty of freelancing opportunities as well. So, it is good to learn Android technology for the current trend.
Course Duration Information
This Android training course duration will be 25 hours. We are conducting weekend batches and daily batches. If you are into weekend batches the classes will be around 2.30 hours – 3 hours or else you will be having 1 hour of class on weekdays.
Introduction to Java & Android
- What is Java?
- What is Android?
- The history of Android
- Why choose Android?
- Installation overview
- Basic steps to create a project
- Dynamic inputs with real time example
- Basic steps to create a project
- Inserting code comments
Exploring Data Types
- String functions
- Numbers part one: Integers
- Numbers part two: Floating points
- Associative arrays
- Array functions
- NULL and empty
- Boxing and Unboxing
Control Structures: Logical Expressions
- If statements
- Else and else if statements
- Nested If statements
- Nested else If statements
- Logical operators
- Switch statements
Control Structures: Loops
- While loops
- For loops
- For Each loop
- Understanding array Concepts
- Defining functions
- Function arguments
- Returning values from a function
- Multiple return values
- Scope and global variables
- Setting default argument values
- Common problems
- Debug with a breakpoint
- Warnings and errors
- Error handling Capacity
- How to debug errors
- Debugging and troubleshooting
- How Application works with Android OS.
- Key Features of Android Latest versions
- Android History of versions
Android Activity LifeCycle
- What is Activity?
- Activity Life Cycle?
- How Activity Life Cycle Works?
- Intents and Intent Filters
- Working with Bundles
- Passing Values through bundles using intent
Android Layouts and Gestures
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Frame Layout
- Input Controls.
- Click Listeners
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Alert Dialog
Android Working with Views
- List View
- Grid View
- Dialog View
- Recycler List View
- How to start service from an Activity
- How to stop background service.
- Managing Service LifeCycle
- Bound Service
- Unbound Service
Fragments and its LifeCycle
- What is Fragment?
- Fragment Life Cycle?
- How does Fragment Life Cycle work within an Activity?
- Dynamically loading Fragments in an Activity.
Building Android Application based on Web Response
- Links and URLs
- Fetching JSON Values from the server using the GET method.
- Posting JSON Values from the server using POST method.
- JSON Parsing
- XML Parsing
- Encoding GET values
Working with Android Input Controls
- Building forms using EditText, TextView, ImageView and AutoComplete TextView
- Detecting form submissions
- Validating form values
- Problems with validation logic
- Displaying validation errors
- Custom validation functions
- SQLite introduction
- Creating a database
- Methods in SqliteHelper Class
- Handling SqlException
- Creating a database table
- Database versions
- CRUD in SQLite
- Relational database tables
- Populating the relational table
Using Android to Access SQLite
- Database APIs in Android
- Connecting to SQLite with Android
- Retrieving data from SQLite
- Working with retrieved data
- Creating records with SQLite
- Updating and deleting records with SQLite
- Refactoring Class names and Method names
- SDK Handling
- Google play services?
- Handling Multiple Projects
- Selecting pages from the navigation
- Highlighting the current page
Building the Public Area
- The public appearance
- Using a context for conditional code
- Adding a default subject behavior
- The public content area
- Protecting page visibility
Regulating Page Access
- User authentication overview
- Admin CRUD
- Encrypting passwords
- Salting passwords
- Adding password encryption to CMS
- New PHP password functions
- Creating a login system
- Checking for authorization
- Creating a logout page
Advanced Android Techniques
- Using variable variables
- Applying more array functions
- Formatting dates and times: Strings and SQL
- Setting server and request variables
- Establishing global and static variable scope
- Making a reference assignment
- Using references as function arguments
- Using references as function return values
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Introducing the concept and basics of OOP
- Defining classes
- Defining class methods
- Instantiating a class
- Referencing an instance
- Defining class properties
OOP in Practice
- What is Object?
- How to Create Object?
- Inheritance and its types
- Polymorphism and its types
- Understanding class inheritance
- Setting access modifiers
- Using setters and getters
- Working with the static modifier
- Reviewing the scope resolution operator
- Referencing the Parent class
- Using constructors and destructors
- Comparing objects
Working with Files and Directories
- File system basics
- Understanding file permissions
- Setting file permissions
- Android permissions
- Accessing files
- Writing to files
- Deleting files
- Reading files
- Examining file details
- Working with directories
- Viewing directory content
Good place to learn selenium. Found them online and joined classroom training. Trainers are experienced working professionals, explained all syllabus and nice environment to learnGayathri Kumar